The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Production Associate in Topeka, Kansas
The Goodyear Topeka plant has been in operation since 1945. The plant proudly produces semi-truck, bus, large earthmover, and military Hummer tires.
Our production workforce supports the tire manufacturing process in various machine operation of general labor roles. We run a continuous operation supported by 4 8-hour shifts (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and a rotational shift) in a union environment.
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a background & drug test
- Successful completion of pre-employment assessment
- Job Specific Physical work capabilities exercises
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds or more on a regular basis
- Prior experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is The Law
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.