The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Truck Care Tire and Lube Technician in Austintown, Ohio
As a Certified Lube/Tire Technician will work in a Truck Care Center which is an "on-highway" location providing light mechanical service and tire service to the Commercial Trucking industry. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Repair, replacement, mounting and balancing (Tire Service).
- Completing lube, oil change, filter service and brake adjustment (Preventive Maintenance).
- Draining and filling (Coolant System).
- Ensuring shop is clean and stocked.
- High School Diploma or GED (TIA Certified, Auto Tech Degree preferred).
- At least 3 months of relevant commercial truck service experience is preferred.
- Must possess wrenches from 1/4" to 3/4" and screwdrivers.
- Communication skills.
Will perform the following service on commercial highway trucks and trailers:
Tire Service -- Repair, replacement, mounting and balancing.
- Preventive Maintenance -- Complete lube, oil change, filter service and brake adjustment.
- Coolant System -- Drain & fill.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is The Law
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.