The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Tire Installer in Allen, Texas
Just Tires is a tire buying experience that has a high focus on customer experience and satisfaction. We make it simple for everyone to find tires for their car without over-complicating things, and with no pressure and no hassle. We believe that everything about buying tires and having them installed should be effortless for our guests. Just Tires is a Goodyear company.
As a Tire Technician with the Tire Squad, you have the important role of doing the behind the scenes work for Just Tires--putting on the tires, that is. Don't worry, you don't have to do it alone, as you will have an entire squad behind you, putting on tires with the ease of a race pit crew. Since vehicles will quickly be coming in and out, it's important to get this done quickly and safety for our customers.
- Perform all services involved with installing tires, including mounting and balancing, alignment checks and minor tire repairs.
- Work with your Tire Squad to install all tires with speed and accuracy.
- Do all of this while keeping safety in mind, conducting vehicle safety checks during and after installing customers' tires.
- Always return the customer's vehicle cleaner than it arrived, which may involve vacuuming the interior and shining the tires after installation.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the service department, showroom, exterior of building and tire racks, because cleaning where you work is just as important as cleaning what you work on.
Qualifications and Skills:
- You take safety into consideration in all aspects of work, following all precautions and procedures.
- You thrive in a fast-paced setting and can ensure your work is done quickly and accurately.
- You are energized when working in a team-setting and operate like a well-oiled machine when doing so.
- You are a polished individual who always presents yourself to the best of your ability.
- You appreciate cleanliness and make it a top priority in everything you do.
- You have an understanding of mechanics and can perform basic tire services on a vehicle--or not! We're happy to train you to do so. It's easier than you may think, we promise.
- High school diploma/GED.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- This job may require driving, so a valid state-issued driver's license is a necessity.
- We want the best-of-the-best for our customers, so at least 6 months of general automotive experience is encouraged.
- For safety reasons, you must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is The Law
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.